This simple dessert is delicious and refreshing – a perfect summer treat. No added sugar, so what you see it what you get – delicious ripe fruit, bursting with flavor. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 peach, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of white grape juice (no sugar added)
*add in or substitute your favorite fruits – pineapple, mango, cherries and nectarines work really well.
- Combine fruit in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into eight 3oz. popsicle molds.
- Pour just enough juice into each mold to cover fruit.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
Eat Healthy and Thrive