- 10 ounces ground raw cashew pieces
- 3 ounces ground raw blanched almonds
- 1 ounce ground walnuts
- 1 ounce ground raw sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 14 ounces soft pitted Medjool dates
- 2 ounces Cocoa powder (or to taste – I use a bit more)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Finely chop nuts & seeds in a food processor. Add dates and finely chop and mix with nut/seed mixture. Add cocoa and vanilla and process until well mixed. Form into bite sized balls.
*feel free to substitute any nuts/seeds that you have on hand. Unsweetened dried coconut is also a delicious addition!
Makes approx. 52