- 1 butternut squash, peeled, halved, seeded, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt (optional)
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 8 cups baby arugula or baby spinach
- ⅓ cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1/3 c raw cashews
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp water ·
- ¼ tsp sea salt (optional)
Heat oven to 375°F.
On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss squash, paprika, salt, and pepper and spread out evenly. Roast 35 minutes, stirring halfway through, until squash is tender and starting to caramelize. Sprinkle squash with pumpkin seeds for the last 5 minutes of roasting.
For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a Vitamix and blend until smooth.
In a large bowl, gently toss squash, arugula, parsley, raisins, and walnuts. Arrange on a platter. Drizzle dressing over salad.
Eat Healthy and Thrive
Plant Based Nutrition Specialist