In spite of the advances in science, medicine and technology, we as a society are more unwell and overweight than ever before. It’s time for that to change.
Good health is a choice that you can make today!
Eat Healthy and Thrive provides personalized nutrition counseling to help you improve wellness and defend against disease through plant-based nutrition.
Eating a well balanced, plant-based diet is one of the most powerful things you can do for your personal health. The foundation of this eating pattern is built from whole grains, fruits, vegetables, beans/legumes, nuts/seeds, as well as herbs and spices.
Becoming plant-strong means taking an interest in the nutritional quality of your diet. Quite simply, strive to eat a diet containing highly nutritious, whole, plant based foods.
In a nutshell, being Plant Strong means:
- Eat lots of high-nutrient, natural plant foods: vegetables, fruits, beans, nuts and seeds.
- Eat no (or very little) animal products and chooses healthier options in this food group.
- Eat much less or almost no foods that are completely empty of nutrients or toxic for the body such as sugar, white flour and processed foods.
Research shows that people who eat plant-based diets have lower weight, reduced risk of chronic diseases, better nutrient intake, reduced risk of food-borne illnesses, lower exposure to dietary contaminants, and very often, better management of chronic health conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
*Sessions can be conducted in person or via telephone/email.
Nutrition consultations are relaxed and motivational, utilizing a holistic approach to incorporate healthy eating patterns into your lifestyle. Consultations include personalized nutrition and lifestyle recommendations to empower you to set reachable goals. We teach you how to make educated choices about food, putting YOU in charge of your health and well-being.
- Nutrition/Lifestyle Assessment
- Food/Exercise Journal
- Recipes & Menu Plans
- Guidance to help you meet nutrient needs and wellness goals, in appealing ways ways that are suited to your lifestyle.
- Personalized Tips & Strategies
*For more information or to request nutrition consultation appointments or rates, please contact us
Eat Healthy and Thrive